So on Twitter one of the people I follow asked about a call block application,I repliedsaying that Android can do this out of the box and no special application is needed. I have a Samsung S2 with Android 4.0.4 running on it stock.
is there a good call blocker app?
— Rochi Shion (@Marvel_Freshman) February 2, 2013
Android Reject List
There are a few ways you can do this. I will show you a couple here.
Way 1- By contact
- Start by going to Contacts
- Long press any contact name – menu will appear
- As you can see you can simply swipe in the menu to where you see Add to reject list
- Select that and you are done!
Way 2 – By Phone app
- Start by pressing the phone app. Here you will see the dialer, call go, favorites, contacts
- Press the menu button
- Click on Call settings
- Click on Call rejection (manage auto reject mode)
- Click on Auto reject list
- You can then click the add and start blocking numbers on your Android phone.
This is a quick how-to and hopefully it helps you to better understand what is going on.